Now we say good-bye.
We say you didn’t try.
These tears you cry,
Have come too late.
Take back the lies,
The hurt, the blame.
And you will weep,
When you face the end alone.
You are lost.
You can never go home.
You are lost.
You can never… go home…Find me a Y,
To give me a hug,
And erase all my doubt.
You will never be strong enough
You will never be good enough
You were never competent in love
You will not rise above
They'll never see
I will make you suffer
I will make you scream
I will make your dreams turn to nightmares
I will make your world divide
Don’t bother to hide
I hate you
You hate me
In this world there is no good and evil
Only men, monsters, and dogs
So which are you?
---- look inside your tiny mind, fly above the skies ----