wooo weeeee I'm doing it all i like. i like what i do, i do what i like.
if you're gonna make it stop, I'd know who it'd be, It'd be you, asswipe.
and I'd choose you as the person I would want, to be dead.
some rip-off from xyz
if you have got what it takes to show,
don't hesitate.
even if you fall down,
and will try very very hard to climb up again.
stop your must-dos and will-dos,
because it's fake and every time,
you turn back and promise the same things.
you simply can't manage it.
we're laughing, joking, making a fun of you,
because that's what you are and what you will be,
nothing to be envy of, nothing to look up to,
because we're always living happier than you.
only you will make those mistakes you think that not only you will make,
wrong, that's so totally wrong.
the communication problem and the thinking logic of yours are just not there.
only you will make the mistakes, only you will be upset, be jealous.
at the end of road, only sadness and the you-deserve-it comments will be given.
Rejoice every time you hear the sound of our voices.
Just know that we're looking down on you smiling,
And not even feel a thing.
---- look inside your tiny mind, fly above the skies ----