razorman, you cut right through me.
you're not the last man left, or the last of my disaster.
this piece of love, is what's left of you. this piece of love,is all i have its what i have,
to guide me through...
"Kiss me out of the bearded barley
Nightly, beside the green, green grass
Swing, swing, swing the spinning step
You wear those shoes and I will wear that dress.
I’m an addict and an angel,
and I know that I am heaven expelled
Don’t need preacher or a teacher telling me about hell
Narcissistic and I‘m twisted but I’ve got secrets to tell."
The game is called let's finally say,
What we always knew,
Not looking back cause I’m over you.
We can run away, We can run away,
Until their faces fade to grey.

We can run away,
Till we find a better way.
Waiting for the rain,
Little desert flower,
Wash away your shame.
---- look inside your tiny mind, fly above the skies ----