YEA went out with kelin for dinner today! lol I'VE GOT A DATE! lolx
at least valentine's day is not as boring as it would be. LOL :D
and, thanks to kelin's recommendation, now that
vincent is = to my imaginary husband.
HEHEHEHEX
I love you,
And everything you do.
I need you,
Don’t ever say we're through.
Because I love you.
The sun is shining,
The world is smiling,
Baby I love you.
You love me but you don't know who I am,
I'm torn between this life I lead and where I stand.
And you love me but you don’t know who I am.
So let me go,
Just let me go.
“And I don’t want the world to see me,
Cause I don’t think that they’d understand.
When everything’s meant to be broken,
I just want you to know who I am.
I just want you to know who I am.”
---- look inside your tiny mind, fly above the skies ----