RULE :
#1: This starts off with 10 weird habits/things/ little known facts about themselves
#2: Tagged 10 people
#3: People who get tagged must do #1 and #2
#4: No tagging back
1 : I'm in love with so many people. E.g. Sacha, vincent, Kunda, Ahdi etc.2 : I love watching anime.3 : I love reading manga.4 : Every single thing about Japanese has me fallen head over heels so many darn damn times, still ongoing too.5 : I hate bright pink, cheena pink, act cute pink and twit pink.6 : I want to migrate to Japan.7 : I love to read fanfictions like nobody business.8 : I love changing and playing around with blog skins.9 : I can compete with a gold fish's memory time span.10: I love quiet moments, ALOT.10 people to do this quiz.#1 : Debbie#2 : Esther#3 : Yu Ping#4 : Xinyee#5 : Ivy#6 : Kelin#7 : princess winnie#8 : princess maria#9 : princess#10: passer
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
---- look inside your tiny mind, fly above the skies ----